Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Hooray!

I found out last week I have a reader! Now, normal people wouldn't be so excited about 1 reader, but that's what Extension does--we sometime educate one person at a time. Last week I had thought I might quit doing the blog, but thanks to my one reader I think I'll keep trying.

So for today folks I just want to invite everyone to become a fan on Facebook. My FB page is UK Cooperative Extension--Warren County Horticulture. I keep that site pretty up to date on what's going on plus post pictures from programs that I do. Stop by and say hi!

I'm off to take a group of agents to a local, sustainable and organic farm that already has produce to sell. This is probably my favorite thing to do, showing off what others are doing really well.

Cheers & get gardening!

No comments: